Baseball, Books, and ... I need a third B

One guy's random thoughts on things of interest -- books, baseball, and whatever else catches my attention in today's hectic world.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Future marketing major

The guy who did this


HAS to be a future marketing major!

I didn't figure the picture would show up very well, so you're probably asking, "What is 'this'?" I'll tell you. At the end of every semester there are lots of flyers posted around campus by students trying to sell their textbooks to other students rather than taking the pennies offered by the bookstore. This guy, though, took things a little beyond the typical flyer. What, did he use colored paper or fancy graphics to make his offer stand out? No, he posted his offer on a bathroom stall wall! Yep, right there among all the "for a good time call ..." offers, is an offer to sell an econ book and a stats book -- complete with phone number. I'm tempted to call and ask the fella if he realizes he's committed an act of vandalism, but I'm afraid I'd find out it was one of my students.

Still, I see bright things for this guy. I bet he ends up selling mobile homes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home