Baseball, Books, and ... I need a third B

One guy's random thoughts on things of interest -- books, baseball, and whatever else catches my attention in today's hectic world.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Almost ...

Just one more day (after today) of finals! I think I'm going to survive. Of course I still don't have those stats projects graded, but I promise I'm about to start.

Hopefully I'll finish everything in the next day or two and then I'll have a week or two before summer school to play. I'm open to suggestions if anyone has any good ideas. I believe Thailand Jeff will be in Alabama any day now, so maybe we'll come up with something to do. First things first, though, I have to help Berkowitz bottle his latest batch of wine this week.

Anyway, that's about it for today. The weekend was rather "blah" and today I need to be grading. I can, though, see the light at the end of the tunnel -- at least for the semester. Oh, I guess it's a good thing I didn't wager my fortune on the Derby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home