Baseball, Books, and ... I need a third B

One guy's random thoughts on things of interest -- books, baseball, and whatever else catches my attention in today's hectic world.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The Dark Side

Yes, I've crossed over. I finally did it. I got a cell phone. Though I know all the arguments FOR the device, I'm already sort of regretting the act. Last night I got a midnight "wrong number" and this morning the coffee shop called because they were worried that I hadn't yet been in. Of course I am still frustrating some folks by keeping it in my car rather than on my person at all times, but I know I'll give that up eventually. Sigh.

Well that's the big news from here.

1 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Blogger melusina said...

Do yourself a favor and always leave it in your car (and turned off).

God I hate cellphones.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home