Baseball, Books, and ... I need a third B

One guy's random thoughts on things of interest -- books, baseball, and whatever else catches my attention in today's hectic world.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Political haircuts

The always amusing Scott Adams has an interesting take on the "scandals" involving how much political candidates pay for haircuts.

Fourth, any candidate that doesn’t understand the importance of good hair is too dumb to lead the country. Just because Fred Thompson can pay $8 to get his head Turtle Waxed, that doesn’t make him presidential material. The men and women of this country have just two questions of our potential leaders:

Men: “Would I want to be him?”

Women: “Would I do him?”

A good head of hair goes a long way toward answering both of those questions.

Seeing as how I complain about having to pay $8 for a cut, I guess I'll never be President.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home