Baseball, Books, and ... I need a third B

One guy's random thoughts on things of interest -- books, baseball, and whatever else catches my attention in today's hectic world.

Monday, May 05, 2008

Best line of the day

Finals are just about to start, so "No time for love, Dr. Jones." [Clerks quote, though I think it may be a nod to this Dr. Jones.] Regardless, I did want to share this little gem I saw while reading up on some Major League Baseball "useless info".

Evidently there is much debate over whether Tampa Bay will trade a young pitcher once they get one of their regulars back. One expert doesn't think they will:
"I don't see how they could move him," he said. "I don't see why they'd ever put him out there. The stuff is too good. Yeah, he's still inconsistent. But at least he's consistently less inconsistent than he used to be."

I know I'm biased, but is there a better sport for quotes than baseball?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home