Baseball, Books, and ... I need a third B

One guy's random thoughts on things of interest -- books, baseball, and whatever else catches my attention in today's hectic world.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Aw, I missed it

Yesterday was World Zombie Day. And I missed it. Further cementing its reputation as a nerd/geek town, though, Huntsville had a strong showing:
On Sunday, as sort of a preview to the inevitable zombie takeover of the world, more than 100 people dressed up as the undead and took to the streets of downtown Huntsville for the second annual Zombie Walk.

Yes, there are 100+ people in Huntsville who not only are willing to be seen lurching down a public street, dressed in tattered clothing and smeared with fake blood and related goop, but they actually took the time and made the effort to do so. I guess I view potential zombies as being less "on the ball." When the zombie takeover does happen, I guess Huntsville will not be a good place to be.

Me, I spent World Zombie Day checking out some sketches by this guy. Silly me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home