Baseball, Books, and ... I need a third B

One guy's random thoughts on things of interest -- books, baseball, and whatever else catches my attention in today's hectic world.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Football quote

Though I don't really pay attention to football until the World Series is over, I couldn't help but notice this quote from Vince Young in a story about how the media is making him out to be a bad guy. Says Vince:
"I'm a great guy, a great humble guy," Young told MSNBC.com. "I've done a whole lot in my career in just three years and for [the media] to do stuff like that to try to make me look bad for some reason -- I don't know why -- but they're just writing my legacy. (my emphasis)

I know extemporaneous speaking is tricky and quotes can be taken out of context, but ... Well I just don't know what to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home