Baseball, Books, and ... I need a third B

One guy's random thoughts on things of interest -- books, baseball, and whatever else catches my attention in today's hectic world.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Got it!

I got my Jeep! No picture yet; my camera was at the office and the Jeep's at home. I still don't have physical possession of the title so I can't register it, but it's at my house. As I drove it home last night, though, I remembered why one does not have a Jeep as his primary vehicle. Driving a Jeep on the interstate is about like driving a tractor through a rutted field. Still, I've got a Jeep.

As Stella (that's not her real name by the way) pointed out in recent comments, I've been having a pretty good run of late: I was placed on the Millenium Falcon crew (very significant to Stella) and now I have a Jeep. In addition to all that, my "adopted moms" here at worked brought a cake and lunch in today to celebrate St. Caffeine's birthday. Yes, this could be construed as shameless fishing for birthday wishes, but I don't care. It's my birthday!

5 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, Blogger Becky said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger St. Caffeine said...

Something like that. On the other hand, I'm much younger now than I used to be. Really, just ask some folks that knew me "back when".

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger melusina said...

Hey, I missed on the birthday wishes, so happy birthday a day late!

So the Jeep purchase was a mid-life crisis thing then? Lol

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger St. Caffeine said...

Yep, it was!

 
At 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah...Belated Happy Birthday...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home