Baseball, Books, and ... I need a third B

One guy's random thoughts on things of interest -- books, baseball, and whatever else catches my attention in today's hectic world.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The natives are restless

From the always quotable Paul Finebaum, there's this column:
The time has come for the University of Alabama to finally man up and act like one of the greatest football powers, one with a storied tradition, instead of Mississippi State and Vanderbilt.

Bama being compared to State and Vandy -- OUCH!

3 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Blogger St. Caffeine said...

C'mon, Thailand Jeff! No comments on Finebaum's column?

 
At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I thought you had given up blogging, after I tried you a few days last week, so I had not been back until today! I am just glad that I am not in Alabama to share the football misery. From here, I barely get any information on NFL football, much less college. At least Finebaum did not compare Alabama to Ole Miss, eh? Since the last three Alabama coaching searches were so painful, I hate to see what the next one will be like. I have no confidence that they can do better this time.

 
At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let it be noted that Ole Miss beat both Vandy and State this year. Ha!

St. Caffeine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home