Baseball, Books, and ... I need a third B

One guy's random thoughts on things of interest -- books, baseball, and whatever else catches my attention in today's hectic world.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

What the ...?

In case you're interested in the latest from the Huntsville school bus tragedy, here's today's story from the HSV Times. There's not much new news (4th student died yesterday, still some "critical" cases -- including the driver). What caught my eye, though, was the end of the story:
In another development, members of the Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, Kan., announced plans Tuesday to demonstrate at the funerals of the wreck victims.

The group often holds protests at the funerals of soldiers killed in Iraq. The church runs the Web site GodHatesFags.com and is listed as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center in Montgomery. The church blames homosexuality for most of the world's major problems.

What possible reason could these idiots have to protest at the bus wreck victims' funerals?!?! I find them despicable enough when they do what they do, but at least I can see the "logic" (twisted though I may find it) in their usual protest targets. This, though, I don't get.

1 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger melusina said...

We need some anti-mutant serum to shoot at him and his "worshippers" (aka his family).

I hope he thinks all this was a good idea when he is burning in hell.

On the up side, Happy Thanksgiving!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home