Baseball, Books, and ... I need a third B

One guy's random thoughts on things of interest -- books, baseball, and whatever else catches my attention in today's hectic world.

Friday, September 16, 2005

I can't believe ...

I almost missed this yet again. With a HUGE hat tip to Dave Barry, Monday is talk like a pirate day! I always used to laugh about this when he'd mention it in his column every year, but now, thanks to the internet, we can all participate. Of course, as Dave says, this basically amounts to lots of folks running around yelling "ARR!" because that's pretty much the only pirate expression anyone knows. Still, a light hearted topic for a Friday.

So, everyone let out a great big YAR and sing a YO HO HO on Monday.

I'm out of here today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home