Baseball, Books, and ... I need a third B

One guy's random thoughts on things of interest -- books, baseball, and whatever else catches my attention in today's hectic world.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Remember Tetris?

Yeah, remember all those wasted hours trying to get the little blocks to line up just right? I'm afraid this could be just as bad. Take a shot at WordMambo. The premise is simple, but the execution is difficult. I played once and the worst possible thing happened -- I got the word in something like 12 guesses and the computer told me that made me a WORD GENIUS or something like that. How could I not play again? Of course now I haven't been able to get below 20 guesses on subsequent games. Regardless, I'm afraid I'm hooked.

1 Comments:

At 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are truly evil! It's addicting and I hate it! 1st word I got in 7 guess and the second in 32. This is the worst. I won't ever have to worry about strokes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home