Baseball, Books, and ... I need a third B

One guy's random thoughts on things of interest -- books, baseball, and whatever else catches my attention in today's hectic world.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

WooHoo

According to the UPS tracking system, the ingredients for my next batch of beer are waiting on my porch as I type. I love these automated tracking systems.

Anyway, this time I'm making an oatmeal stout. Hey, does that mean beer is a breakfast food? Hmm, ... Things still are pretty busy right now, so I'm not sure how soon I'll get this batch going. I'm sure y'all will hear updates as I get frustrated with the whole process. Volunteers who help bottle get take home goodie bags. Hint, hint.

Sorry, but I have nothing of substance today. [Some might ask if I ever have anything of substance. To you I'd say, quit reading my blog.] If you're looking for a good read, though, I will point you to Chick Truths. Okay, no snarky comments about the name; the woman can write. I only wish she would write more often. No matter the topic, I always enjoy reading her posts. My friend, ang, says the woman's writing reminds her of my writing. I appreciate the sentiment; if only it were so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home