Baseball, Books, and ... I need a third B

One guy's random thoughts on things of interest -- books, baseball, and whatever else catches my attention in today's hectic world.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Picture

I decided to be a rebel and drive the Jeep to school today even though I don't have the title in hand yet. Yeah, I'm living on the edge. Anyway, since my camera was here in the office, I figured I'd share a picture.

I'm thinking of calling her Lucinda.

Okay, I'll stop Jeep blogging now. I just had to get it out of my system.

4 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Blogger melusina said...

Lucinda? I think she looks more like a Daphne.

 
At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daphne? No, I'd say Josie was more like it.

 
At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool jeep. But it needs a more rugged name -- like Maude or Darlene. Something the other SUV's in the parking lot can't make fun of.

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger St. Caffeine said...

Hey, Ang, have you ever SEEN Lucinda? If so, you wouldn't think there was a need for a more rugged name!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home