Baseball, Books, and ... I need a third B

One guy's random thoughts on things of interest -- books, baseball, and whatever else catches my attention in today's hectic world.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Look what I made

You may remember my last foray into creative arts [FIXED THE LINK]. Well now I've made this:



Given my recent post about the "present" my co-workers gave me, I probably shouldn't be touting my basket making skills, but what do I care? So how did I come to make a basket? My co-workers wove another one last week and this time R (the leader) told me I needed to weave one for Caffeine Mom. I too thought that would be a nice thing to do and you can see the end result. I think she'll like it.

I'm debating whether to go ahead and give it to her now or wait for the next gift-giving occasion. I'm leaning toward just giving it to her now, though I'm toying with the idea of holding onto it until I need a "get out of trouble" card. Aw who am I kidding. I'll need one of those the next time I see her, so I might as well go ahed and give it to her then.

1 Comments:

At 4:47 AM, Blogger Vol Abroad said...

wow - that's pretty cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home