Baseball, Books, and ... I need a third B

One guy's random thoughts on things of interest -- books, baseball, and whatever else catches my attention in today's hectic world.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Steroid humor

Since I blogged about sports scandals NOT involving steroids or other performance enhancing drugs, I thought I should mention this clever take on the steroid issue. CHARLIE BROWN HAS NEVER KNOWINGLY TAKEN STEROIDS. An excerpt:
D.A.: Wah wah-wah wah wah. [You have to read this in the "invisible teacher" voice from the old Peanuts cartoons.]

BROWN: Greenies? Sure, there were amphetamines, but we didn't know they were illegal. Linus said they'd help us play with more pep. We only took them once, and then after the game we went back to my house and everybody started dancing crazy while our catcher played the piano.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home