Baseball, Books, and ... I need a third B

One guy's random thoughts on things of interest -- books, baseball, and whatever else catches my attention in today's hectic world.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

It's in the air

I can feel it. The weather is cooling off and the mornings now feel like fall. What's this mean? It means I'm going camping! Yep, the weekend forecast has highs in the upper 50s or lower 60s with lows around 40. Though I suspect the actual lows by the river in the woods will be a tad chillier, I'm planning on being in the woods late Friday afternoon. Of course I just realized this Friday is Friday the 13th. Given my tendency to lose the trail, fall in the creek, encounter wild hogs, etc. I'm wondering if I really should go camping on that day, but I think I will. I'm itching to try out my new gear (tent, sleeping bag, sleeping pad). Even if it is a disastrous trip, I probably can get a good blog post out of it. See what I'm willing to suffer for my readers!

1 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Blogger melusina said...

Bah, Friday the 13th is good luck, not bad!

Have a great camping trip, and be safe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home