Baseball, Books, and ... I need a third B

One guy's random thoughts on things of interest -- books, baseball, and whatever else catches my attention in today's hectic world.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Say what?

I tend to think most things in life can be explained by a judicious application of economic principles (follow the incentives). Sometimes, though, I see something like a $20 gift certificate selling for $22 on eBay and I'm rendered speechless. [Oh, there's also a $2.99 shipping cost.]

The good news: Despite my recent remodel adventure, I am NOT the stupidest person (or even the 2nd stupidest -- 2 people bid over $20) in the world!

Hat tip to the guys over at Marginal Revolution.

1 Comments:

At 6:31 PM, Blogger melusina said...

That is - unbelievable. I guess that is the psychological lure of ebay. Or something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home