Baseball, Books, and ... I need a third B

One guy's random thoughts on things of interest -- books, baseball, and whatever else catches my attention in today's hectic world.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Weather, weather, ...

I've been looking forward to Thursday afternoon all week because I figured it'd be the first time I'd have time to start catching up on all the stuff I've already fallen behind on. Y'all get that? Now, though, severe weather has led "them" to close my school today at 12:3o. I'm already pushing things by hanging around till now. I have a couple more things to take care of, but then I'm clearing out.

So how severe is this weather? Well if you listen to certain meteorologists in the area, you'd already have evacuated. In reality, I don't know. I do, though, LOVE this cool new map from the Weather Channel. I don't, however, love all that RED to the southwest. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home