Baseball, Books, and ... I need a third B

One guy's random thoughts on things of interest -- books, baseball, and whatever else catches my attention in today's hectic world.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Glad to see ...

As an educator, of a sort, I'm always glad to see proof that students are not suffering too much from low self esteem. That's why I was so happy with this story.

The Record, the independent newspaper at Harvard Law School, conducted a "survey" (of Harvard Law students, mind you) and the results show the top law school in the country is ... Are you ready? The top law school in the country, according to Harvard Law students, is HARVARD!

Here's my favorite bit from the story:
Perhaps the most surprising finding was that HLS [Harvard Law School] came out on top. The Record found that despite their lack of enthusiasm over the first-year legal writing program and their antipathy toward Hark food, the majority of HLS students believe their school to be the best.

I don't think that was intended as sarcasm!

Well, off to Huntsville for a meeting today. Just trying to make it to Veterans' Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home