Baseball, Books, and ... I need a third B

One guy's random thoughts on things of interest -- books, baseball, and whatever else catches my attention in today's hectic world.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Weekend

Well the weekend visit with Ang and her brood was a lot of fun -- despite the fact that I left my nifty new Gore-Tex jacket in MS. A.K. was very happy that we got to go "treasure hunting". I was happy that we actually found the two we were seeking (thanks to eagle-eyed Ang for that). Anyway, here they are if you want to see the two caches we found:
Lost Rabbit.
Lost Rabbit Again.
It was a teeny bit chilly, but you really couldn't ask for a much better geocaching day.

As for the ulterior motive behind my invitation to MS, ... To my surprise, I enjoyed that (despite the humiliating Trivial Pursuit defeat) -- question is, did she?

Oh yeah, I also saw this story on "my" coffee shop in the paper when I got home. Cool! They told me someone from the Daily was in last week taking pictures and interviewing patrons, but alas, St. Caffeine was not there that day. Oh, the woman in the 2nd picture is one of the women who tried to get me to join the knitting circle. Yep, that would have been great -- they'd have convinced me to start knitting AND I just know that picture would have made it into the newspaper story!

2 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, there's no question. She did!

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger St. Caffeine said...

Thanks, Ang, St. Caffeine can use the encouragement.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home