Baseball, Books, and ... I need a third B

One guy's random thoughts on things of interest -- books, baseball, and whatever else catches my attention in today's hectic world.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Math humor

I used to fight my inner nerd, but now I've come to embrace him. Because of that I can laugh at things like this:

Yeah I know it's weak, but it made me laugh. At least Randa (if she's still reading) should get a kick out of it -- she's got a bit of inner nerd too, and I mean that in the best possible way.

I'll probably be scarce the next few days (I'm hoping to spend a couple of nights in the woods), so a great big Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, greeting of your choice to you all!

2 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That made me giggle. Happy holidays!!

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger St. Caffeine said...

AHA! Okay, I'll admit that I was baiting you to see if you'd comment, but it worked. Regardless, it's good to hear from you. You know, y'all are welcome to stop in Decatur as you're going to/from the Burg over the holidays.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home