Baseball, Books, and ... I need a third B

One guy's random thoughts on things of interest -- books, baseball, and whatever else catches my attention in today's hectic world.

Friday, December 08, 2006

Suggestions welcome

It's that time of year. Yes, I've been Christmas shopping. Fortunately, I've found things for most people on my list. One snag, though, is Caffeine Dad. For those of you who don't know him, CD is a handy/outdoorsy sort. He has a pretty large assortment of tools and gadgets and he doesn't tend to use new ones even if they are given to him. In fact, that pretty much applies to any gift. He's honestly one of those "don't need or want anything" folks.

So I'm asking y'all, what should I get the Caffeine Dad? I'm considering this wrench, but I seriously doubt he'd use it. So, any suggestions?

1 Comments:

At 6:25 AM, Blogger Vol Abroad said...

Looks pretty good!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home