Baseball, Books, and ... I need a third B

One guy's random thoughts on things of interest -- books, baseball, and whatever else catches my attention in today's hectic world.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Relief

I FINALLY made it through The Moral Consequences of Economic Growth and I have now submitted my review. I have a confession to make though. While I did want to read and review this book, I likely would not have gotten it done this quickly if not for the fact that last week's paper listed another book I'd like to read. I'm not sure how exactly one would review this book, but I do want to read it.

Oh, I also picked out the backpack I'm asking Santa for. Hopefully this will prevent a repeat of the infamous G.I. Joe Christmas when I was approximately 25 years old! Mom, bless her heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home