Baseball, Books, and ... I need a third B

One guy's random thoughts on things of interest -- books, baseball, and whatever else catches my attention in today's hectic world.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Delta blues

Since I have a week of freedom, I decided to hit the road. I often think about doing this, but I never come up with a good idea of where to go. Well this time, thanks to a book I just finished (review to come later), I have a destination -- the Mississippi Delta. I'm starting in Clarksdale and then working my way down toward Vicksburg. Of course this will also allow me to visit Ang and her family. Tonight, though, I will be staying here.

I'm sure I'll have good stories upon my return.

1 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, i am wild, WILD with jealousy. i used to road-trip *sniff, sniff*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home